Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Beverly G: Grid Flowers

Good Tuesday Morning Everyone! Hope you're surviving the Holidays and if you exchange presents, you got everything you wished for.
I know, I know, some of you may have snow. My card for you today is built on our current challenge-Get Griddy--you still have time to enter, it doesn't close until Jan 8th.
With all our busy schedules I hope my card will inspire you to slow down and smell the flowers along the way, even if they are imaginary ones. Let your families eat some leftovers while you're in your studio creating a wonderful project.
For my card I've used the background stamp from the Beach Babes set, which is so versatile, the main image and the sentiment are from the Floriculture set. I've colored the flowers with PrismaColor pencils and blended with Sansodor Low Odor Solvent and I do love sponging around the edges for just that bit of softening and finishing  I like to get.
We look forward to seeing you all in 2012--

Happy Stamping and Happy New Year !!
Beverly G ♥

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful grid card! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The what you did with the big blossom! Excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...