Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Marvelous Mail

Today, I wanted to share with you some of the awesome paperart I have received in the mail in the last couple of weeks. Each one made me smile and I was awed by the amazing craftwork!

The first item I'll show you is this fabulous tag which I received from Lynn Stevens, a friend who is dear to my heart. Her amazing joie de vivre, fabulous friendship and uncompromising talent make knowing her not only an honor but a delight! Check out this tag - it is beyond gorgeous! I may be prejudiced because it features Dot from Milliner Misses! This little beauty is currently on my tree along with a sweet house ornament Lynn made me. Thanks so much, Lynn!


The next card is from a new friend, Stamping Sue. I loved that she was sweet enough to send a card with her RRD order! I love the warm feeling of this card. She cleverly created a textured background of inked swirls which echoed the steam coming off this steaming cup of tea! Her paper piecing is phenomenal and I really loved the papers she chose! Thanks tons, Sue!



I've known Vada for awhile now through Gingersnap Creations and I am always awed by her fabulous art and her wonderful designs. This delicate and stylish card came to me with her latest RRD order. So pretty! The pale peach with the delightful silver is just so classy. The center embellishment in its papercut niche brings it all together. Vada also added some fab details such as added layered white flowers and words hightlighted in coordinating peach in the background. Big thank you for this card, Vada!


The final card was a fabulous Christmas greeting that winged its way to me from Holly Brown! You may recognize this card from the most recent Technique Junkies newsletter where it appeared as a sample of the Faux Designer Brads technique. She used the toque from the Snow Hugs plate and added some fun pom pom faux designer brads. I love her colors - so fresh and fun and perfect for this cold time of year! I keep running into Holly all over the stamposphere and we have a ton of fun together. I love the way she composes her fabulous card creations - each one a total treasure. Thank you Holly for letting me not only see this card in real life, but add it to my Christmas decorations! You'll be seeing more of Holly around here soon!

Here's wishing you a week of finding amazing things in your mailbox!

5 comments:

  1. What a fun fun batch of cards from talented artists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting art mail. These are real treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work from everybody! What a treat to get in the mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great collection of cards to get in the mail!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous cards!! Love the tag with the Christmassy Miss!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...