Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Penny Bennington: A Very Rogue Christmas

I don't know about you, but I'm still inspired by Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas and couldn't resist one more kind of Rogue-ified. I started with a wrinkle free distress background using Antique Linen, Bundled Sage and Fired Brick distress stains and then created fragment charm Christmas ornaments by first using alcohol inks (Cranberry and Bottle) and then stamped ladies from the trio of Milliner Misses using archival ink and then blotted and buffed it off creating a resist effect. I wired them to the tag using the swirl from Relish Reading as their anchor. To finish off my tag I added a sentiment from Stampers Anonymous and die cut greenery and pearls.

Here's a close-up of the fragment charms:

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Love how you created these ornaments, I love that technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag! Love the misses in the colored fragments!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...