Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Stephanie Severin: Candy Kisses Grid

This month's Rebel Challenge is to Get Griddy. I loved the grid of faces on Shar's card, so I used a similar design for mine.



I stamped the sweet little couple from Candy Kisses four times with India ink, and then punched them out using a square punch (I flipped the punch over & positioned the snowflakes at the top and side on the edges to make them all close to the same).

I colored with Prismacolor pencils using colors from the Play Date Cafe. The layout is a Sweet Sunday Sketch. I finished with a sentiment Stickerz from EAD Designs.

We hope you'll Get Griddy with us this month for a chance to win some Rogue Redhead Design stamps (and who doesn't love free stamps).


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...