Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Stephanie Severin ~ Monochromatic Floriculture

My card for this week's SCS Inspiration Challenge was inspired by this Flowering Tealight Holder in traditional Vietnamese blue & white from Ten Thousand Villages.
I used images from RRD's Floriculture Plate to create a similar monochromatic design.


I didn't have any matching pearls, so I dyed white pearls with the same Ranger Archival Cobalt Ink that I used to stamp my images.

Designer: Stephanie Severin

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is wonderful!! Love the blue and white, and coloring your pearls is a beautiful addition!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...