Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jennifer Ingle: Just Sayin'

Hi! I'm Jingle and I am SUPER excited to be guest designing with this fabulous January release for Rogue Redhead Designs! When Shar ever told me the name of this set...well, let's just say it was a match made in heaven! You see, I may or may not be rather known for using that particular phrase. Excessively. Just Say'n. Here is the first card I created with this super fun set!

Just Sayin'


I'll be honest with you. I'm NOT a cat person. Actually, I'm horrifically allergic to them. It's bad. REALLY bad. Just say'n. HOWEVER...there is just something about a fabulous cat stamp that gets me every time! This one is SO CUTE!

Just sayin' (detail 1)


I stamped him on white bristol and cut him out so I could pop him up over the fibers (May Arts). I stamped the background with the wonderful flower stamp. I love that!

Just sayin' (detail 2)


And then, well, of course that sentiment just HAD to pop, so I stamped and cut that out, as well! I hope you have enjoyed my fun little card and I can't WAIT to share more with you soon!

Jingle Out!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have you guesting with this really cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawwwww, so cute! Love that little kitty, and great background. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...