This month, we've got another fun assignment for you! This time we are asking you to go
1) You can use any products to participate in this challenge. You do not have to use Rogue Redhead Designs products but it would be fabulous if you did!
2) Your submission must include some stamping.
3) Please read the directions for the challenge. We like to add a twist here and there. Your submission must include vellum in some way.
4) Links that are not to a single post (ie only to a general blog post) will not be accepted.
5) All submission posts need to include a link back to this challenge to be eligible for the challenge prize.
One challenge winner will be drawn randomly from the qualified submissions for a $15.00 US voucher at the Rogue Redhead Designs Store.
This challenge will end on February 5, 2012. The winner will be announced on February 8, 2012 and will have until March 8, 2012 to claim their prize.
Here's some easy ideas to get you started!
You can create a frosted panel like the one below. This card is all about layers. The colored image was covered by a layer of plain vellum, stamped with a sentiment. The layer of vellum was then framed by a piece of patterned paper.
Stamps: Sitting Girl and sentiment from Relish Reading (Rogue Redhead Designs)
You could also try a vellum overlay like this simple card.
This card has a simple window, lined with vellum which has been stamped with a sentiment.
Through the frosted window you can see a hint of the bright flowers inside. Once the card is opened, all the vibrant color shines through.
Stamps: Gaillardia from Floriculture plate and sentiment from Relish Reading plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
You can also use vellum for some interesting spotlighting and layering options.
To create a reverse spotlight, I punched out portions of the vellum to reveal the full colored image.
All together it looks like this:
Stamps: Beach Boy and Beach Girl and sentiment from Beach Babes plate (Rogue Redhead Designs)
Join us throughout the month for some other challenge inspirations from the Design Team as well as many other great projects!
Your turn! Find your creative rebel spirit!