Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Beverly G: Pouring Rain

A Great Good Tuesday Morning! I've got a CAS card for you this morning. When this stamp set was released and I say this boy and this sentiment I immediately thought of my oldest son. He's just one of these people that a grey cloud follows around.
I've used the Torn Edge Technique to get the effect at the bottom of the card. It's actually supposed to look like a piece of designer paper with out the bulk of another piece of paper, but this looked so much like an ocean of water puddles and he looks so determined, I couldn't resist making our guy walk on water. I created the word bubble in Open Office then stamped the sentiment and inked the edges.
I just love the quirkyness of this new Just Sayin' stamp set.

Happy Creating--
Beverly G ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...