Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Holly Brown: Stylish Misses and Faux Silk Fleur

Good morning! It's Holly posting today, and I have some Rogue eye candy to share with you. My favorite Rogue Redhead Designs set is the Milliner Misses set and here's a card I created with the three stylish misses stamp:


I absolutely love the way this card looks, from the old-fashioned paper in the background to the distressed edges, with the lace and flowers for embellishments. I used the Torn Frames technique from Technique Junkies on the dark brown layer behind the stamped ladies. The ladies were colored with Copic markers and then I sponged some Antique Linen distress ink on the edges before distressing them. Ahhhhhhhhhhh that card just makes me happy. :-)

The next card I'm sharing is the one I created for a challenge over on the Gingersnaps Creations blog. Rogue Redhead Designs is sponsoring their challenges this month, and this card was for their Words of Wisdom challenge. I used the Faux Silk technique in the background with the Floriculture stamp set and kept the card light for that spring-time feel.


There's some great deals over in the Rogue Redhead Designs store. Go check them out here. Have fun shopping!

5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! That first card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are lovely! I love the stamped background you made on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just great! I love what you did with the first card, I have that stamp and love to use it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...