Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Penny Bennington: More Rogue Flowers

I wanted to see what else I could do with the flower stamp from Just Sayin' and stamped it onto various vintage book pages and cut them out. I layered a smaller, slightly crumpled one with a larger one and left other small ones plain. I also cut out the individual petals of a couple flowers, used bundled sage Distress Stain on them and voila - leaves! I adhered them all to a 7Gypsies book cover with a stamped background panel in the center. The background panel collage is made up of the flourish from Relish Reading and words and quotes from Floriculture all on paper rubbed with distress ink and flicked with water.

Here's a closer view of the flowers - both basic and dimensional.

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...