This month, we've got another idea to get your creative juices flowing! In Rebel Challenge #8, we're asking you to
Use a Stamped Background
1) You can use any products to participate in this challenge. You do not have to use Rogue Redhead Designs products but it would be fabulous if you did!
2) Your submission must include some stamping.
3) Please read the directions for the challenge. We like to add a twist here and there. Your submission must include a stamped background panel.
4) Links that are not to a single post (ie only to a general blog post) will not be accepted.
5) All submission posts need to include a link back to this challenge to be eligible for the challenge prize.
One challenge winner will be drawn randomly from the qualified submissions for a $15.00 US voucher at the Rogue Redhead Designs Store.
This challenge will end on March 4, 2012. The winner will be announced on March 7, 2012 and will have until April 7, 2012 to claim their prize.
Here's some easy ideas to get you started!
You can use your stamped backgrounds to make bold backgrounds for Artist Trading Cards and then stamp coordinating images and sentiments. I used the Sandy Beach background from Beach Babes, the Crazy Dot background from Snow Hugs and the Netted background from Just Sayin' to create this particular effect. I then used images and sentiments from the Just Sayin' plate to finish off.
Artwork by Sharon Briss
You could make a wonderfully nautical card like the one below. Holly has layered the Sandy Beach Background from Beach Babes with the Netted Background from Just Sayin' for her stamped background. The sailboat and the sentiment are also from the Beach Babes plate. Don't you love the depth that was achieved with this ink-layered background.
Artwork by Holly Brown
You could also used your stamped background as a fun way to highlight a simple image like the one below. This cheery background was created using the Almanac background from Relish Reading over the Crazy Dot background from Snow Hugs and finished off with the mini Swirl background from Candy Kisses. The main image and sentiment is from Carnival Hugs.
Join us throughout the month for some other challenge inspirations from the Design Team as well as many other great projects!
To see some of the stamped backgrounds possible by combining some of your Rogue Redhead background stamps, check out our post from last week.
Your turn! Find your creative rebel spirit!