Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, February 17, 2012

Sharon Briss: Anchored by a Stamped Background

I have been busy making cards with all those stamped backgrounds I created. One of them seemed to be calling out to me to create a card with the sea in mind. To start, I picked this great anchor from Beach Babes and used a sentiment for the same set.

I paired it with this background which includes 3 background stamps - Crazy Dots from Snow Hugs, Netted from Just Sayin' and Sandy Beach from Beach Babes.

I really like how it came together!

If you like creating stamped backgrounds, why not join in the newest Rebel Challenge? You can show off your awesome inky backgrounds!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this color combo is awesome! I love how the background really pops out at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those 2 background together. Great thinking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...