..

Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Barbara Washington: A Fancy Gatefold Card


Since this month's challenge at Rogue Redhead is gatefold cards, I thought I'd try my hand at it. I had some Heartfelt Creations/Spellbinders to make the fancy, filigreed tops to the card. My sentiment panel background is made by stamping the fern and the rose from Floriculture with Creative Inspirations shimmery paint. The sentiment is stamped with jet black archival paint over the top of the images. The stamps on the inside of the card are also from Floriculture. I'll bet you can guess that I really love the Floriculture images and sentiments. To finish the card I added some CI fairy dust paint to the filigree and then adhered some bling.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...