Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Beverly G: Anniversary Gate Fold

A Great Good Tuesday Morning Everyone!
I've got two pictures for you today. I've created another gate fold because you've still got time to get in on Challenge 9-Gate Fold Cards.
Spring is blooming all around where I live so I have gone with some bright springy colors. Peach Parfait, and Rose Red, who knew those colors looked that good together. The pattern paper is from a K&Co. Valentine Pad  from last year. (I've got to stop hoarding and cut and use these pretty papers I love to add to my stash).
I just love this couple from the Just Sayin' stamp set, I just know he's being romantic. The sentiment inside is from the Bits & Pieces stamp set and the flower from Just Sayin'. I used a removable glue dot to hold the card closed, it's works great, not to bulky.
April 8th is the deadline on the challenge, love to see you all come join in.

Happy Creating--
Beverly G ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...