Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Holly Brown: Warhol Rogue Kids


Hello! It's Holly posting today, and I've been having fun with my Relish Reading stamps from Rogue Redhead Designs. Here, I've used the kids in the swing with a Warhol technique (Technique Junkies) and some fun baker's twine. Aren't those kids cute??

Did you know that you can get EZ Cling Mount Foam as well as nice rigid storage panels from Rogue Redhead Designs now? I love one-stop shopping! :-)  There are some terrific directions on how to use the EZ Mount foam on this page

2 comments:

  1. What a cool technique, perfect with RRD stamps! Stuff a cute card, thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a wonderful site you have. Your cards are beautiful, I am new to blogging so I'm happy to find such a nice blog to inspire me to keep creating. I have become one of your followers please visit my blog and follow me. Hugs and God bless

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...