PLEASE READ OUR RULES CAREFULLY. THIS CHALLENGE CAN ONLY BE COMBINED WITH UP TO 5 OTHER CHALLENGES!
This month, we are going for form over fashion! We want to see some great
Gate Fold Cards
Last week, I showed you some extra simple gate fold cards! They are so easy, you won't be able to stop making them once you start! Just divide the length of your chosen base into 4, score at the first and third fourth measurement, fold, and decorate away.
We've got a new FAQ up for challenge participation for easy reference! Here's the short version.
1) You can use any products to participate in this challenge. You do not have to use Rogue Redhead Designs products but it would be fabulous if you did!
2) Your submission must include some stamping.
3) Please read the directions for the challenge. We like to add a twist here and there. Your submission must be a gate-fold style card or project.
4) Only links that are to a single post (ie only to a general blog post) will be accepted.
5) All submission posts need to include a link back to this challenge to be eligible for the challenge prize.
6) You can submit up to 3 entries and you may combine this challenge with up to 5 other challenges, but more than that and you will disqualify yourself.
One challenge winner will be drawn randomly from the qualified submissions for a $15.00 US voucher at the Rogue Redhead Designs Store.
This challenge will end on April 8, 2012. The winner will be announced on April 11, 2012 and will have until May 11, 2012 to claim their prize.
Here's some easy ideas to get you started!
To see some quick gate-fold cards, check out our post from last week.
Your turn! Find your creative rebel spirit!