Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beverly G: Beach Fun

A Great Good Tuesday Morning Everyone! I've got the Beach Babes stamp set front and center today. It will be time to go to the beach before you know it. I've layered up with Pool Party, Sahara Sand, and a shell background. I stamped the kids on some cream card stock and colored them with Distress Markers. After I cut them out with my new Framelits die, I left them in the die and softly sponged around the edges with Pool Party. I like the way that leaves just a small edge of cream. I traced around the die onto Sahara Sand and cut it out to layer up some more. I stamped the sentiment and punched it out with the Modern Label punch and inked the edges of that with Pool Party also and used to tiny gray brads to attach it to the shell background, for just a subtle touch.

Happy Creating--
Beverly G ♥

3 comments:

  1. Loving those beautiful beach babes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two look ready for some amazing seaside fun! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, funny, Bev, I just looked at this today on your blog--those little beach babes are adorable!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...