Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Beverly G: Hi Flowers

Good Tuesday Afternoon--Spring has sprung where I live so today I've chosen to go with the pastel fashion colors that are on the chart for Challenge #10-Spring Fashion Colors.
I've used the Floriculture stamp set and the Hi from Bits and Pieces stamp set. The rest of the products are Stampin' Up. Daffodil Delight, Certainly Celery, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride. I wanted to add a little bit of sparkle so I spritzed a piece of Blushing Bride card stock with Blushing Bride Smooch and then stamped the flowers with Basic Grey ink, the same with the Hi. Oops, I did use Spellbinders Scallop Ovals dies.
We look forward to seeing how all of you use the colors on this Spring Fashion Palette, there's quite a variety there and all beautiful shades.

Happy Creating--
Beverly G ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...