..

Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Deb Corder: Chemistry Lesson

It's no secret that I love Tim Holtz's techniques! And like many of you, I enrolled in Chemistry 101 for a few lessons. I haven't completed all the classes just yet. But one or two of the techniques inspired me to get out BITS and PIECES and FLORICULTURE.
This first tag is "Spritz and Flick". Sponged color and drops of water. I used Broken China, Scattered Straw, Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade, and Brushed Corduroy.


This second tag was a "WOW" gotta try that technique. Tim calls it "Archival Resist". I used Archival Sap Green, Olive, Monarch Orange, and Saffron. Tim sponged his creation with a brown Distress Ink and I thought it looked dull and lifeless.  So I used Scattered Straw and a little Spiced Marmalade.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and your sweet words about my Jingle Belles card. Wonderful job with your tag applying Tim Holtz's technique... turned out so cool looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these tags and their fab backgrounds, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, vibrant tags, Deb!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...