Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Holly Brown: Pretty in Pink

Hi Rogue fans! It's Holly posting today, and this is my last post as a Rogue Design Team member. I have had an absolute blast being on this team, and I want to thank Shar for having me here. I'm sharing some Pretty in Pink projects with you today.

This first project is a tag that I was playing with. I used the Watercolor Distress technique from Technique Junkies on the tag background, and then I stamped the swirls from the Relish Reading set. I cut out my favorite Miss from the Milliner Misses set and added her to the side. The sentiment, also from Milliner Misses, is stamped at the bottom.


This card was a fun mish-mash of papers and embellishments. I used the Curvy Borders technique and the sentiment is from the Floriculture set. Look closely at the sentiment. See the faint pink outline of a flower in there? I stamped that flower (also from Floriculture) with some pale pink ink after I stamped the sentiment.


This last project was so much fun to create. I used the Telescoping Card technique from Technique Junkies, and the stamps are from Milliner Misses (my favorite set!).


I didn't add any layers or embellishments to the bottom two circles because I wanted them to open and close without tearing something.

I hope I've been able to inspire you to create your own Rogue art these last few months. I'm looking forward to seeing what new stamps will be coming out and what gorgeous artwork the Rogue DT will create with them!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! a great trio of cards! I love all of the pink too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your telescoping card. I need to figure out that technique. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...