Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Barbara Washington: Spring Colors

Spring Fashion Colors is this months rebel challenge. On my card I used the simple swipes technique from the Feb/March Technique Junkies newsletter to show off my spring colors. My image and sentiment are from the lovely Beach Babes plate.The base card, also in a spring color, has been stamped with the fabulous sand background stamp, also from Beach Babes. A touch of distress markers colors the image. The oval frame was cut using a Spellbinders die.
Spring is a beautiful time of the year.
Barbara Washington - guest designer

1 comment:

  1. That background stamp is one of my favourites and I love the the birds. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...