Plate of the Month

Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Trisha Too: Relish Reading Tag Book Layout

I am so excited to share this little pocket book layout
with you, I have to admit, I REALLY like it.

Okay, yes, you're right, I little-book-layout-LOVE it:



The background stamp, it's what really drew me to the
Relish Reading plate to start with, but all the elements
complement each other so well--that kind of border stamp,

And the faces on the children,

they look so thoughtful . . .


:)trisha

4 comments:

  1. Trisha! I can see why you love this, It's simply stunning. I love these stamps (I have these stamps!) You have inspired me to change what I make next! I hope you are having a good Easter weekend. Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags and wallet Trisha, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely lovely little booklet, love the stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...