Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Barbara Washington: Did Ya Hear?

I thought I'd be a little playful today and create an announcement card to celebrate my first official post as a Rogue Crew member.All of the stamps used are from the Just Sayin' plate. I think these stamps are so fun and so versatile.
To create my card I started by stamping the background stamp in sepia on my panel. I used Pan Pastels to add some color. The head and sentiment were stamped in coffee and colored with distress markers. I used Spellbinders nesties dies to cut out the image/ sentiment and the frame. The cat was stamped and cut out. I just love it's expression and pose. I use this cat over and over for so many cards. The whole image panel was layered on a dark green panel and a kraft card base.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara this is a lovely colourful card. I love the background but I love your cat even more. Congratulations on becoming a Rogue Crew member. I am now one of your newest followers. TFS.....Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the nice comment Annie. So happy to have you as a follower. I'm having so much fun with the Rogue Redhead stamps. I love what I do!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...