Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Sharon Briss: Grungy and Green

I felt like getting a bit grungy this week. Here's a couple of dusky creations.

The first card uses images from Relish Reading, our premiere plate. I added lots of layers each with their own distress and inked edges. 


The Cosmos Bud from Floriculture is the focal image for my second card. To celebrate Spring, I kept the color scheme all the great greens of the season!


Our Rogue Choice Special right now includes two half plates - Floriculture and Bits and Pieces - for the low price of $22.50 (a $30.00 value).  Check out our Specials page for more information!

1 comment:

  1. Both fabulous Shar, but I particularly love the layered day-dream card.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...