Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Barbara Washington: Cutie

I am having so much fun with the new release, Getting Grizzly. These bears are a little whimsical, a little cute, and definitely a bit grungy. They are fun to stamp together and they just jump when combined with a funky technique. For this card I stamped the two bears on white cardstock and masked them so I could stamp the background stamp.Then I die cut them with a Spellbinders die. I used the circle colored collage from the current Technique Junkies newsletter. The background panel was made by pouncing distress stains over the sheet and then spraying with water to blend them. I stamped the sentiment directly on the back panel.

1 comment:

  1. Totally fun! Love it! What a cool way to present the image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...