Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Barbara Washington: Getting Grizzly

Well, it's Monday and I'm sharing a fun card I made over the weekend. These new images from Getting Grizzly certainly bring a smile to my face.
To create my card I used a piece of Core'dinations paper and dry embossed it with the cat tails. I sanded the embossing so that the kraft color would show through. I stamped the two bears images on watercolor paper and used distress markers for the coloring. These were cut out and adhered to the panel. I stamped the sentiment on kraft paper with brown ink. I cut out the sentiment which gave the little bear a log-like place to sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...