Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Barbara Washington: Oceans of Love

Father's Day is just around the corner, so I thought I'd share a  card I created for the occasion. I love the stamps from Beach Babes, and there are several stamps which work perfectly for making a masculine type card. I started by stamping my background with the sand background stamp. However, by stamping it in blue, it becomes a water background stamp. I stamped the sailboat and die cut it so it was partially outside the die. I used the dotty edges technique from the current  around the edge of the die cut for a little more interest. The sentiment "Oceans of Love" is also from Beach Babes. I thought it was perfect for Dad. Once I had everything stamped, I sprayed the card with Perfect Pearls Mists in turquoise. Besides the sparkle, it gives the card a kind of watercolor look. The Father's Day greeting was made using my dymo label printer.
If you love the Beach Babes stamps as much as I do, they are part of a special deal now available. This month's Rogue Choice Bundle features the full-size Beach Babes plate and the half-size Floriculture plate. It's a great selection of vintage images to celebrate the summer season!  It is available until June 30, 2012 for the low price of $27.75, a 25% savings from its regular price of $37.00.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...