Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Colleen Oxford: Cutie

I hope you've had a chance to join in this month's Rebel Challenge Tilt it, Baby!  I have used the sketch to create this scrapbook page...

Stamps: Sitting bear, Crawling bear, Bear with honeypot, Honey comb, Bee, Corner flourish and sentiment from Getting Grizzly plate

I stamped and tore a huge honey comb, looks like it's just dripping honey for those adorable waiting bears below :)




Join in the fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Designer: Colleen Oxford

1 comment:

  1. Colleen, I'm not sure how I missed this post--a VERY cute layout!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...