Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Colleen Oxford: Getting Grizzly

 These bears have so much expression. 
As I'm stamping I can hear their little conversations :) 
Let's see if you can too...

Stamps: Sentiments, Crawling bear, Bear and honeypot, Sitting bear, Bee, Honey comb and Corner flourishes from Getting Grizzly plate.

"My Honey" I think that say's it all, this little bear looks like he'll have to be asked nicely to share :)

This one is such a CUTIE, just sitting there looking like she's begging for something special.

I love his eyes, they really give this sentiment the added 'tude that I felt this tag needed.

And finally, who would mess with this honey comb with those bees around ?

I wanted to challenge myself with making tags/mini cards using one 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper and scraps. I have huge bags of scraps and really have been trying to whittle them down :) I colored the bees and the bear with the honeypot with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, the crawling bear with colored pencils and blender pen and I left the sitting bear white.

Go to Rogue Redhead Designs to see this unBEARably cute full-sized plate. Which is still on sale for $17.60, just click HERE to go directly to Getting Grizzly.

Also don't forget, there's still time to join in the fun with this month's 
Rebel Challenge, Tilt it, Baby!

4 comments:

  1. Totally sweet creations!! Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These grizzlys are adorable, lovely cards and tags! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so adorable!--love your color combo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collection of those adorable bears!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...