Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Debi Ryan: Just Like Honey

I wanted to share with you this tag I've made using the really versatile Getting grizzly New Release Set.




I stamped first with the honeycomb background stamp, I then sponged in yellow and added some orange bees. I then stamped and coloured the bears. I added some forest greenery with the leaf stamp from the Floriculture set. I then added the sentiment  and added beeswax to the whole tag. Beeswax adds a lovely smooth texture and just slightly intensifies the colours, but most of all I love the divine smell that the beeswax adds, it smells just like honey. Finally I  stamped and cut a couple of bees and added them to the tag raising them on on foam tape.



2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...