Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Rebel Challenge #12: Tilt It, Baby!

Are you excited?  We've got a sketch for you today!  You'll love it! It's focus is a tilted mat. 

Tilt It Sketch


PLEASE READ OUR RULES CAREFULLY.

We reserve the right to delete submissions that do not
follow our guidelines!


Please check our FAQ for all the info on our challenges! Here's the short version.

1) You can use any products to participate in this challenge. You do not have to use Rogue Redhead Designs products but it would be fabulous if you did!

2) Your submission must include some stamping.

3) Please read the directions for the challenge. We like to add a twist here and there. Your submission must be use the sketch above.

4) Only links that are to a single post (ie only to a general blog post) will be accepted.

5) All submission posts need to include a link back to this challenge to be eligible for the challenge prize.  Please note: the challenge must be named in your list and not simply listed by its URL.  Thank you.

6) You can submit up to 3 entries and you may combine this challenge with  only up to 5 other challenges, but more than that and you will disqualify yourself.

One challenge winner will be drawn randomly from the qualified submissions for a $15.00 US voucher at the Rogue Redhead Designs Store. This challenge will end on July 8, 2012. The winner will be announced on July 11, 2012 and will have until August 11, 2012 to claim their prize.

Here's some easy ideas to get you started!

For the this first sample, I went with all cool blues for this cool bear from our soon-to-be-release Getting Grizzly set!  I used a marvelous design element that I learned from the fabulous and amazing Joanne Wardle.  I grounded the bear with a strip of the patterned paper I used for my base panel.  I have seen Joanne add a strip of designer paper with a fab effect many times and couldn't resist trying it myself.  I stamped the bear's feet on the designer paper, cut out that part and added it to the card.


Stamp: standing bear from soon-to-be-released Getting Grizzly plate

For the next card, I used another bear, a sentiment and some design elements from Getting Grizzly.  Isn't he totally sweet?  I also used a piece of the background paper I made last week for Simple Set Saturday.  I took the sketch sideways for this one.

Stamp: sitting bear, bee, sentiment and corners from the soon-to-be-released Getting Grizzly plate

Finally, I went a little crazy with happy colors and the wonderful woman from the Just Sayin' plate

Stamp: woman from Just Sayin;

To see how the Rogue Crew used this sketch, come back and visit our blog over the next month.

Like the bears?  Come back on Wednesday to find out more about our newest release!

Your turn! Find your creative rebel spirit!

5 comments:

  1. ooo I'm the first! Fab sketch for a blokes card :) thank you for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this sketch! Whe I get home, I am definitely going to make something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch! I'm going to have to come back since I just started stamping again. And the bear is just too stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these! great sketch challenge. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This a such a versatile sketch-thank you! I had a lot of fun with it, even if my interpretation may be stretching it a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...