Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Trisha Too: a tiny tale

Well, not exactly a tale, but it is a tiny book--another in my series 
of books, each about 2 1/2 by 2 1/3 inch squareish, each 
containing a proverb or other words of wisdom.


you can see more pages HERE.
All of the images and quotes are from the Relish Reading plate,
including that wordy stamped background that isn't the ephemera,
except for the corner bracket--that's from Getting Grizzly.

Have you entered the RRD Distressed Greens challenge yet?
There's still time--and with the summer sale going on at RRD,
that prize voucher will go a long way! 

7 comments:

  1. I love little books and yours are always so gorgeous- this one is no exception! Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Debi--I didn't even have to come up with a proverb for this one, since there was one already in the stamp set!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little book is darling, nice work.
    Thanks for stopping by my "Did not take long to make a mess" post. I found me some good treasures in those boxes.
    Have a great weekend.
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your work, thanks for stopping by in my blue room today !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously--this is perfection!!! I LOVE it, Trisha! How precious!
    XO
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, everyone!

    You know I like making tiny books, probably a little too much!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...