Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Debi Ryan: Relishing Twinches

For my post today I'm sharing with you this trio of twinches, I love twinches, and I'm always amazed how much detail you can actually fit on these 2 x 2 inch squares.





Traditionally you start with a base of some chipboard or similar, which is what I've done here. I've then covered them with tissue tape, then used various inks and stains to add colour. I then stamped my chosen images from the Relish Reading Stamp Set. Added some Thick Gold Utee and a sentiment and they are all done.



Debi

4 comments:

  1. Super twinchies :)
    Von ☺x☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Super set of twinchies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous debi ........given me some food for thought x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! I've never heard of twinchies, but you have definitely inspired me :) I love this stamp plate. Great colors and texture with the utee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...