Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Laura Liddell: Garden Tag


I had a thought that the Relish Reading images would work well with these vintage tags from Crafty Individuals. I am hoping that our weather will improve so this may be me over the weekend reading in the garden.

I created the background card by the smooshing method of Distress Inks onto the craft mat and picking up with the card. Stamping with Black Archival Ink and cutting round.

3 comments:

  1. Reading is great anytime but in the garden with a glass of wine.......bliss. Loving your tag, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the soft colors and how true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, Laura! Love that she is sitting against a garden background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...