Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stephanie Severin: Lacoste Cutie Bear

I dressed my little bear up in the latest styles ... drawing inspiration from Lacoste Couture at the Runway Inspired Challenge.  I inked the honeycomb background in Faded Jeans Distress ink, and then used a paper towel to dab away some of the ink from the stamp before adding Fired Brick Red Distress ink to get a similar feel as the fabric in the Lacoste outfit.

I combined the *Hi* sentiment from Bits & Pieces with the *Cutie* from Getting Grizzly.  I finished with lots of bumble bees looking for that pot of honey.

Designer: Stephanie Severin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...