Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, August 6, 2012

Barbara Washington: Seize the Day

My card today features stamps from the newly released Nature Notes. The lovely girl was stamped and embossed twice, once on the blue and once on white. I then colored the white image using distress markers and cut her out. I adhered her over the image on the blue. The border was made using the vine stamp. I stamped repeatedly using my stamp positioner. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed right over the leaves. I am really enjoying playing with the stamps in this set. They all work in so many ways.
Don't forget to check out all the great Specials available during our RRD Summer Sunsational Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...