Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Debi Ryan: Deco Birthday Set


I'm really enjoying creating with the new Release Nature Notes.  Today I've got a little Birthday set to show you. I created the background on the card by stamping most of the stamps from the set in different hues of green. I then sponged the whole piece. I then embossed the lady and sponged her in yellow and  pale orange.

I then added some ribbon, a button and the sentiment. I then created he little gift box to match. I love how this set is both modern and vintage all at the same time.

Debi 


2 comments:

  1. A truly lovely set! Love how you did that background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card--the color palette, the stamped background, etc. The little gift box is great, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...