Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Debi Ryan: Shadow Bird Tag



Today, I'm sharing you a tag I've created using the Floriculture Set. I've sprayed and stamped the background, and then used some dies to add the key and the bird. I created the shadow bird by using the cut out from the day as a homemade mask. I'm really enjoying bright colours and getting inky at the moment, I hope you can see that from this tag.

Remember there's just a short time to go to get any of the sets on Sale.

5 comments:

  1. Just fabulous, love the colours and effects.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific tag and loving the bright colours, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous, Debi.... love those bright colors, all the BG stamping, and the key as perch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the whole tropical feel of this vibrant tag XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful, love the colors and details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...