Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

trisha too: Nature Notes trinchie

Happy Wednesday, fellow Rogues--today I have a three by three
deco/trinchie/thrinchie to share, using two of the stamps found in
the new Nature Notes plate:

I used a piece of mixed media background, and the images are stamped on
a monotype paper.  I was thinking she reminded me of a fairy, or some
such woodland creature, being green and all, but now I'm thinking more
along the lines of one of the Orion women from Star Trek . . .


 

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous Trisha!! just love all the texture and how you've used the stamps, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debi! That back ground really does have a lot of texture on it, so much I had to stamp on the monoprinted paper instead--that piece is just painty, rather than bumpy . . .

      :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous design and great stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Petra! I had my doubts about the button in the corner, but the balance was off without it, and the shell button seemed a better choice than bling . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see where your Star Trek link fits in Trisha. Love the colour and the button is perfect.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...