Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Zoe Sanderson: Nature Notes Take One

Thank you Shar for inviting me to be a Guest Designer showcasing this lovely new half plate of stamps - Nature Notes.   It is a real treat to get to see these beautiful Art Deco themed images.

Stamped onto glossy card in Archival Black this has a photographic feel to it while the image is so serene and calming.   With Autumn on the horizon the colours of the season inspired my card.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. I just received those stamps myself yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great? I think this one that Zoe used is my favorite from the set.

      :)

      Delete
  2. Fabulous Zoe, love this card.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe - this is gorgeous, love the colours and simplicity of the main panel, lovely...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Zoe. reminds me of a summer sunset!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...