Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Barbara Washington: Read in Order to Live

Today I am featuring a school related card in the current challenge colors. I think lilac, navy and white go fantastically together. To create my card, I started with a 5 inch square piece of white cardstock. I first used the Dylusions stencil, dotted flowers, with milled lavendar distress ink and inked the dots. Then I used the Dylusions letter jumble stencil with chipped sapphire distress ink to ink the alphabet letters. I  used stamps from the RRD Relish Reading plate for my image and sentiment. The flower is a white silk flower which I tinted with milled lavender distress stain.  Have you checked out the current challenge #15 (use the colors lilac, navy, and white)? You might win some great stamps.

4 comments:

  1. I just love this card barbara- love that letter background and those colours :-) Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love the background and the super image perfectly sitting in that gorgeous frame
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of this particular stencil with the RRD stamp set. The color combo really makes everything pop! Love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination, Barbara--very appropriate, the letters with the Relish Reading images!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...