Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Barbara Washington: Dotty Birthday

This month's challenge at RRD is go dotty. My card was a simple one to make although it is full of texture. I started by stamping the lovely young lady from Nature Notes. She is layered on a square of mulberry paper. She was colored with distress markers. The white dotted background is vellum which I dry embossed with a texture fade. Love those dots. The sentiment is also from Nature Notes.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Barbara. Great dotty background and I love the colours.

    TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful layers of texture--I like the idea of embossed vellum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...