Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Barbara Washington: Good Friends

It's officially fall where I'm from (Chicago). Even the weather has turned autumn-like. I thought I'd share our Milliner Misses in their autumn attire. I  think that they look stunning stamped against the background of the autumn oak leaf. The ladies have been colored using Tombow markers. The background is stippled dye inks in fall colors. the sentiment is also from Milliner Misses and says "Good Friends are Always in Fashion."

2 comments:

  1. I love them on the leaf! What a fabulous idea! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, LOVE my Milliner Misses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...