Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Colleen Oxford: Scenic Halloween

Who doesn't love a clear Halloween night, with a full moon, eerie clouds and silhouetted trees?

Looking at the Beautiful Tree Scene from Nature Notes I couldn't help myself. It was just perfect for a Halloween night.

I thought a gate card would really make the image standout.
Stamp: Tree scene from Nature Notes half plate

The paper and inks are from Stampin' Up, the bat in the corner is cut from a border strip from K&Company and finally the word stickers are from Jolee's (I think, bought a long time ago)

 I stamped the Tree scene in green, covering the background paper, Then embossed the Tree scene again on white and colored my Halloween night. Finishing my card off with cutting out a bat, sticking pearls on for the eyes and using the Happy Halloween stickers.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a Fabulous Halloween :)
And don't forget to check out this month's Rebel Challenge: Go Dotty!

1 comment:

  1. What a creative idea! love the bat in the corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...