Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Colleen Oxford: Witchy Woman

I am sooo excited that Halloween is just around the corner. It took all of my will power to wait and not decorate my house til October 1st :) 

So to kick off the season I've taken the lady from Nature Notes in a different direction...

Stamps: Lady and Tree scene from Nature Notes


 I Love, Love, Love easel cards. They are a great instant decoration for that special someone, that they can use every year after. I hope this card gets you to take out your favorite stamps and play with them to see what direction they take you. Who knows maybe that flower stamp becomes a bouquet of black and purple roses...


She is one Gorgeous Witch ;)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...