Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Debi Ryan: Nature Notes Tag

Nature notes is such a versatile set, you will have seen Colleen's Halloween creation using some of the stamps, and today I've used the set to create a pretty tag.

First I embossed the bark background stamp in gold. I then brayered in blue and green. Stamped the trees on another piece of card using Staz-On ink and also brayered that. I added some gold to that image just using a gold leaf pen. I then added the sentiment using 2 more of the stamps from the set, and finally some ribbon.



Have a great rest of your week.

Debi x

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty creation...lovely. I was not around to do WOYWW this week, but I hope to next Wednesday.
    Love the story about your cat. See you next week as I am off out and about!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I think I left this comment in the wrong place, though I am glad I found this blog..
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...