Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Helene Huber: Glittery Snow Hugs

When I learned the latest Rebel challenge is to Go Dotty, I couldn't wait to show off this wonderful circle background stamp.  The circle background, the framed couple, and the sentiment are all from the same Snow Hugs stamp plate. 



The solid card stock is a standard size 4-1/4" x 5-1/2", making a perfect frame for the circle background.  The glittery circles are made using a two step heat embossing process.  I just happened to have in my stash matching metallic ribbon and a metallic brad.  As you can tell, I popped up the image of the couple for some added dimension.  I love how the scarf mimics the circle behind it.  

Hope you have time to stamp a lot!  Helene aka 2amscrapper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...