Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, October 18, 2012

trisha too: going dotty in Pinktober!

Have you joined in the latest Rogue Redhead Designs challenge?
In case you haven't heard, it's "Go Dotty."  There are some REALLY
cute entries already, and I'm looking forward to blog visiting the sites
soon.  Here is my "Go Dotty" piece--a tag--with a Pinktober twist:

 One of our favorite Relish Reading missies, stamped in grey.
Honestly, now I wish I'd stamped her in an ink similar to the
flower.  ***sigh*** But she's still her sassy self, so it's all good!


 Lots of pink tulle and ribbon, with a Prima flower and pearls, too.


(You could tell the dots were from sequins waste, right?)
So be sure to check out the challenge tab at the top of the blog, 
and join the Rogues in going dotty!
:)


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Trisha, such a beautiful shade of pink and love how you added the dots, very clever.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pinktober tag, Trisha! Love the dots from the sequin waste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, sequins waste! It's so multi purpose, right?

      :)

      Delete
  3. Sequin waste is so much fun! I have some lurking on my desk but it hasn't worked its way into any of my latest projects. You are right that this lady is quite sassy. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that tag. Thanks too for visiting my blog - I bopped over to yours and then straight here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...