Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Barbara Washington: Wish

I finally got a chance to play in my studio after the holiday excitement. I pulled out a tag and got to work. My tag background is wrinkle free distress, one of Tim Holtz's techniques. A little distress ink, a little water, and swish you've got a great background. I pulled out my RRD Just Sayin' stamps. They are so much fun to play with. Peaking behind the wreath (Tim Holtz/Sizzix die) is the old couple. Clear embossed on the background are several of  the flowers, or can we say snowflakes here (They do have six points). I took the border, stamped it in red, and cut it very close to the swirls. Then I embossed the whole piece with clear embossing powder. They look a lot like candy cane sticks. To finish off my tag I die cut an ornament with the word wish in it (Both Tim Holtz/Sizzix dies), put berries on the wreath using a Viva Decor pen, and added a red ribbon to the tag. Are we getting into the Christmas spirit yet?

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...