Love Follow Me on Pinterest? Just hover over any image on our blog to Pin It!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Debi Ryan: Christmas Gift Tags

Times just flying by, and I'm getting behind schedule with my Christmas present wrapping and card writing. I needed some gift tags quick. So I cut some tag shapes with a Spellbinders Letter Die. I've then stamped 3 of the tags with images from Candy Kisses.


I've coloured them with Prismacolor pencils and Promarkers.

For the second 3 I stamped with images from Snow Hugs, I added some Christmassy flowers and leaves too.


Perfect for making my family Christmas Presents look extra special.

Don't forget there's still time to join in the current Rebel Challenge: Anything but a Card!

Debi x


2 comments:

  1. I think these are the cutest ever! What fun to receive one on a package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these tages, you've inspired me. Now if I could only find my Christmas stash...........

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and telling us what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...